Tuesday, March 25, 2008

#40 retro

Well, Retroland must be a good website - I wasted a lot of time here. I fixed my retro-scope'o'meter to the eighties and went mad! It's quite comprehensive - although there are some massive misgivings such as the lack of Footloose!!! Bit of a worry.

But seriously, I wonder if this could be useful for school projects on certain eras? I was helping someone last week who wanted fashion inspired by 'disco' - this site would have been really good for her!

I also like how the site has a history down the right hand side of the pages you have looked at - that's handy - I wish more websites did that! I think this kind of site would benefit from people recommending additions to the entries. It is quite limited and very conventional and mainstream. But fun, all the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.