Monday, March 24, 2008

#34 We are all getting fat in front of the computer!

I would consider these websites to be weight loss websites not better health websites. All health information is focused around losing weight not actual health. They are both American so foods don't necessary translate the same.

I found them both a little difficult to use and I would not find them actually useful in my daily activity planning. Perhaps if we spent more time actually exercising and less time sitting in front of the computer we might be healthier!???

There are lots of bits and pieces you can use and add. Nutriday gave me a headache - it seemed very complex and I got bored. If I had to use it I suppose it might help. But really, who is going to add all that information about what you do all day and what you eat? It's too overwhelming. Personally I think hints on how to lose weight, what exercises to do and what to eat might be more helpful. Nutriday has a bit of that.

No comments: