Monday, March 24, 2008

#36 FotoFun

I used Picnik and had lots of fun here. It is slow but I guess it is doing quite a bit. I rejigged a photo taken on a camera phone late at night which was shocking and I made it kinda cool. I think these photo sites could come in handy in the library, helping people refine their photos. It would be nice if we could have a link to these sites from our library homepage, wouldn't it?

Meanwhile, splashup is quite sophisticated. I don't use photoshoppy type applications so I found it a bit overwhelming. In fact, I think I need to RTFM first.

With picnik I took this photo
and made it this photo:
Pretty exciting!
BTW - This is a lizard that lives in my garden. It has a big tail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.