Thursday, November 29, 2007

#17 Sandboxes

I added my blog but now I'm getting lots of emails whenever the pages are edited! Agh! And why is it a sandbox? My childhood memories of sandboxes are tainted by always having cats!!!

I added a favourite wine. I have to admit this didn't excite me very much. Playing favourites has limited scope for me but for our library we could use this to play favourite books, dvds, cd, talking books, websites, etc.

I think you really have to create a wiki and play around to get a proper feel for this. I'm sure it's got potential - i just don't know what that is right now!

1 comment:

Polyxena said...

Ros, at some point Learning 2.0 posted an email about this problem (ie getting emails everytime that wiki was updated). Check back and you'll find it. I'm on leave so it is a bit harder to find (and I'm about to go away).