Monday, November 26, 2007

#12 Rollyo

Rolling along, all together now!!!!
I LOVE this. I have lots of websites that I regularly search for all sorts of things and now I don't have to leap over all over the web. I could be fantastic for librarians help people find out about their favourite authors or new and interesting books they might like to read. Alternatively, we could throw global books in prints together with fantastic fiction and other sites to create a more efficient method of searching for bibliographic information!

I need to know more about this -
What does it search - does it search within hyperlinks and perhaps advertising as well?
It searches advertising but it delivers these in a blue box - like google, so you know what you're dealing with.

Can it search PDF or is it only webdriven.

Can it search other search engines or search engines within websites? Yes, it does! Wow, I have been wasting my time searching so many different sites

And if I add more sites to my rollyo does this automatically change once I have committed it to my blog? Yes, it does! It seems to update immediately.

agh, so many questions, such little blogtime.

1 comment:

Polyxena said...

Love the slide show!