Friday, October 5, 2007

there are two kinds of people....

i'm a cat person, let's get that straight from the beginning. i tried to like dogs by tolerating
my friend's new puppy. damn thing ripped a whole in my skirt, yep, favourite skirt. in trying
to be a nice guest at her dinner party i felt set upon by her dog. the smelly thing (dog) kept
jumping up on me, trying to scratch my stockings (on purpose i'm sure), bumping into me so
rudely, and getting stood on when i couldn't possible move in any other direction and then
yelping so loudly that everyone thought i was a bully.

damn muttified drama queenie, attention seeker!

so, despite the scratches, bite marks, cat hair on clothes i am and will probably always be
a cat person. i am currently sporting a scratch on my NOSE, yes NOSE, that my feline freaky
funster thought would suit me.


if you are happy with my decision, we can move on together. otherwise, depart here dog lovers!


No comments: